Railbound traction vehiclesSupport of electric / electronic equipment
Support of the Brake Compressor
The client is a supplier to the railway industry.
Brake compressions cause vibrations in railway locomotives, which are transmitted through body sound transmission to the surrounding vehicle structure.
Minimising the impact of the body sound transmission to the surrounding vehicle structure while taking into account the railway-specific requirements (mobile application).
- Elastic support of the brake compressor unit.
- Elastic support using all-metal damper Series V164.
Particular Advantages of all-Metal Dampers
- Integrated Damping
- High / Low Temperature Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Long Life – Reducing the Life-Cycle Costs
- Demolition Safe
- Dynamic Effect in 3 Levels